This is my first writing challenge. I entered after reading about it on Sophie’s page. The topic was passion.
These are the rules for this challenge:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers).
The topic Mon gave us is: Passion.
I started reading Sophie’s post on ‘passion’ and saw that writing is her passion so I decided I’d better write my blog first. Writing is my passion. A passion I love, abuse, neglect and set behind so much in my life. I want to become a best selling author. I’d love to write a book that influences someone in a positive way. I want to write a book that becomes a bestseller. I once wrote on Twitter that I felt that I did not need fame or fortune from writing but then I realized that fortune would be nice or just paying bills with writing but that the fame, yes. I want people to say I know that author I’ve read everything she’s ever written. Yes passion that needs to be stronger, so strong that my writing does become the most important part of my day. Sadly I know I will finish this and again spend more time thinking about writing than writing and that
No. of words = 165
Of course you have the right to remain silent.
Click link for topic… Topic